Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Quotes Mother Teresa and poem 'Anyway'

Quotes Mother Teresa and  'Anyway' poem



Today is the day of Mother Teresa died. many people still remember her works. she was so kind to every person and live for world people. and she want to share the love of the God. not only read the message of the Bible, she also want people do thus, act to the neighbors. 

Anyway do it. 

Through her poem, you can find her thought

Mother Teresa's Anyway Poem

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;
It was never between you and them anyway.




Mother Teresa said, "By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus."

I also by blood, I am Korean, but as to my calling, i belong to the world. peace is not for only one country. gather all of the hearts, and make this earth more beautiful and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment